Liberate I.T. Upcoming Events
Free Live NetSuite Demo
Liberate I.T. NetSuite Customer Event
12th September 2017
1pm – 5pm (followed by drinks and networking)
12 Madden Street
Wynyard Quarter, Auckland
The second NetSuite upgrade of 2017 will be occurring over multiple weekends for all New Zealand sites during September and October. As usual, Liberate I.T. will be hosting a User Event in Auckland to:
- Discuss what’s new in the upgrade.
- Best practices for preparing your NetSuite system.
- Provide introductions to new functionality.
The event is also an ideal opportunity to meet other NetSuite users in New Zealand and get in front of Liberate I.T.’s consultants, the Growth and Emerging Markets Manager, ANZ Channel for Oracle-NetSuite, and some fantastic SuiteApp providers.
The agenda for this event is:
- Introduction Upgrade best practices. Preparing test plans, testing processes in the beta of the new version and the like.
- Meet Donovan Cunliffe, Growth and Emerging Markets Manager, ANZ Channel for Oracle-NetSuite.
- EDIStech – EDI software allows your NetSuite system to interface directly to your customers and suppliers systems to build efficient supply chains. Previously EDI has been an expensive bespoke-developed option, but EDIStech, who have connections with all the major players in NZ and Australia (eg Foodstuffs, Progressives, Mitre10, Briscoes, Assa Abloy etc), will discuss how they have worked with Liberate I.T. to build standardised, affordably deployed integrations. Many large retailers are requiring EDI connections with their trading partners and now you have that functionality available.
- What’s new in version 2017.2 – How to be prepared and the technical changes to look out for.
- Special NetSuite module presentations
- Special Pricing Module, Paul Beattie
- PDF’s and Script Performance Monitor, Roger Johnston
- CloudNex – NexPlace. Search . Select . Submit. any address or company globally within NetSuite. NexPlace provides address validation utilising the Google search engine within NetSuite
- Customer Panel – We will hear from some customers about their NetSuite experiences and how they are currently utilising NetSuite.
- Drinks and networking
Don’t miss this chance to utilise the support and industry expertise to help you continue to get the most from NetSuite.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 12th September.
Free live NetSuite Tour
Wednesday 13th September 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Presenter: Paul Beattie, Solutions Consultant
Watch a demonstration on NetSuite from Liberate I.T., the largest and most experienced NetSuite team based in New Zealand.
Watch how NetSuite will manage your entire business processes end to end. One complete business management solution that provides up to date information in real time.
Real time dashboards, KPI reporting, inventory and a comprehensive CRM system.