Infinet Payroll is now the de-facto standard for companies using NetSuite and JCurve, and is rapidly establishing itself as a flexible, extensible alternative to traditional on-premise payroll products. ICS Payroll provides a fully featured cloud payroll service with the added advantage of a complete accounting, CRM (Contact Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) platform.
- 100% Cloud Based. Runs in your web browser no installation necessary. Built on the NetSuite Platform keeping your data available and secure.
- Fully featured flexible Payroll. Supports payroll for full-time, part-time, casual, contract and directors. Run your pay runs weekly, fortnightly, monthly or as one off adjustment runs. (full feature list)
- Stage Based Payrun. Intuitive workflow process runs through employee selection, time entry, variable entry, to payment and posting.
- Automatic Updates. Updates and new features automatically installed into your account.
- Integrated Leave Management. Comprehensive leave management functionality streamlines leave request, approval and payroll integration.
- Fully reportable. Suite of Customisable reports with easy Export via Excel/PDF and drag and drop pivot reporting
- Employee Self Service. Employees can access payslips and other payroll documents, as well as managing their personal details and payment details.
- Multi Company Support. Run multiple companies in different countries in a single account. requires one-world
- Managed Leave Requests. Streamlined process to allow employees to make requests, enforcing business leave rules.
- Leave Accrual & Availability. Specify employees leave accrual entitlement and restrict leave requests based on available leave. Required leave is compared against the available balance for the employee for the given leave type. Available leave takes into account forecasted leave that will be accrued between the current date and the leave request end date.
- Approval Workflow. Specify leave approvers to review leave requests, approve or decline either individually or in bulk.
- Fully Configurable. Options include whether employees can enter into negative leave and how much, and to enforce the requirement of medical certificates for personal or sick leave for a minimum number of consecutive days or a maximum individual days for a year.
- For Employees. Let your employees make their own leave requests directly in NetSuite. Employees get a clear calendar view of their existing leave requests, approval status and the public holidays that fall within the year, along with a point in time balance of available leave.
Requesting leave is simple. Enter your start date, end date and leave type (annual, paid personal leave, unpaid personal leave etc) then based on your working week and public holidays, the required hours to take the leave will be calculated.
- For Approvers. Easy to use intuitive interface to allow individual leave requests to be approved or declined. View summary information on your team’s leave requests, then drill down into individual requests to see a calendar view of all of your sub-ordinates in a hierarchy view. Easily identify potential overlaps and short staffing scenarios before approving leave. Emails accompany all approval activity; and are clearly logged against both employee and leave approver ensuring a clear audit trail.
- Simplified Workflow. Leave management works in harmony with ICS payroll; approved leave requests automatically create time that feeds directly into the payrun process. Employee leave accrual from the payrun automatically reflects in the employees available leave balance. Reporting becomes even simpler with standard reports for leave liability, and data available to review leave trends to help resourcing during peak periods.
No more spreadsheets!
Bring your HR and Organisational practices out of the filing cabinet and into the cloud with NetSuite. Highlight and Monitor critical HCM and HR practices in the cloud through the use of our HR module and advanced NetSuite functionality including workflows, alerts and reminders, reporting on statuses, critical review dates and parties involved. Full use of role/supervisor based permissions and reporting and secure document upload.