Chief Information Officer
Lead Your Organization’s Move to the Cloud
Add New IT Capacity and Capabilities, Control Costs and Minimize the Risk of IT Over-Investing or Under-Investing
Today’s CIOs have to be more versatile and more attuned to business strategy. They have to seek out innovative ways to leverage emerging technologies and business models in the value chain to improve business performance and stay competitive.
As an innovative CIO, you know that the debate around on-premise vs. cloud-based applications is over. NetSuite’s cloud based solution is delivered on a SaaS platform enabling you to take advantage of the latest technology, efficiencies and innovations, while saving time and money by shouldering the burden of maintenance and hosting—and ensuring seamless upgrades.
- Speed of Deployment. Cloud infrastructure enables deployment of mature, full-featured ERP without additional IT resources.
- Globally Enabled. Multi-subsidiary enabled, used in 100+ countries across 190+ currencies.
- Limitless Customization and Seamless Upgrades. Tailor the system to your businesses processes without compromising upgrades. Customizations migrate automatically with every upgrade.
- Packaged Integration. Prebuilt integration with other legacy systems through respected partners including Informatica, IBM, Cast Iron, and Dell Boomi.
CFO. Watch how NetSuite’s platform for disruption, future-proof’s your business.
- Scalable, Available and Secure. Deployed by more than 24,000 organizations, receiving millions of unique logins per month. Consistent system uptime exceeding 99.97%. SSAE 16 (SOC1)/ISAE 3402 Type II compliant. PCI DSS, US-EU Safe Harbor, ISO 27001 certified, 128-bit SSI ecryption.
- Disaster Recovery. Multiple data centers with mirroring and replication.